Die Anmeldeformalitäten zur Einreichung für den 93rd Academy Awards –International Feature Film (Auslandsoscar) sind bekannt gegeben worden.
Um ein ausreichendes Zeitfenster bis zur formalen Deadline der Einreichung der österreichischen Entsendung zu lassen (1.12.2020), bitten wir um Ihre Einreichung bis: Donnerstag, den 1. Oktober 2020 per e-mail an: firstname.lastname@example.org
Die Nenngebühr pro eingereichten Film beträgt € 400,00 (Rechnungslegung nach Einreichung).
93rd Academy Awards
International Feature Film
The Academy’s Board of Governors amended the 93rd Academy Award rules due to the coronavirus/COVID-19 global pandemic.
Key Rule Changes And Submission Deadlines For The 93rd Awards Year Only:
The Selection Committee information deadline has been extended by two months; required details are due to the Academy by Monday, August 31, 2020
The film submission deadline has been extended by two months; all required submission materials are due to the Academy by Tuesday, December 1, 2020.
Film eligibility has been extended by two months; films must have been released between October 1, 2019 and December 31, 2020.
Country selected films that had a previously planned theatrical release, but are initially made available through a reputable commercial streaming distribution service or video on demand may qualify for awards consideration, under the following conditions:
- Provide to the Academy documentation (original document(s) and an English translation) of government mandated theater/cinema closure dates, previously planned theatrical release, and steaming distribution or video on demand agreements.
- The film be made available on the secure Academy Screening Room member site within 60 days of the film being officially designated by the selection committee to represent the country in the competition.
- That it meets all other eligibility requirements.
- In order for films to more easily meet theatrical exhibition requirements, the Academy will allow films to qualify outside the country of origin, provided the film is theatrically exhibited outside of the United States and its territories for at least seven consecutive days in a commercial motion picture theater for paid admission.
- The International Feature Film Executive Committee will continue to evaluate all matters of rules and eligibility.
Due By 5 P.M. PT On Monday, August 31, 2020:
- Selection Committee Information - Completed and reviewed by the previously approved Selection Committee contact or Chairperson. Please email InternationalFeature@oscars.org if you do not have access to the category. This year’s submissions forms must be completed online, pending Academy approval.
Due By 5 P.M. PT On Tuesday, December 1,2020:
- Submission Requirements Checklist – Please email to InternationalFeature@oscars.org the film producer’s name and email address in order to receive access to the site. This year’s submission materials must be uploaded to the submission site. Entries received after the submission deadline will not be accepted.