Anmeldung für die 95th Academy Awards
per e-mail an: firstname.lastname@example.org
Die Nenngebühr pro eingereichten Film beträgt € 400,-
(Rechnungslegung nach Einreichung).
Official rules for the 95th Oscars® International Feature Film category have been announced.
An international film is defined as a feature-length motion picture (more than 40 minutes) produced outside the United States of America and its territories with a predominantly (more than 50%) non-English dialogue track. Animated and documentary feature films are permitted.
Approved Selection Committees are invited to submit ONLY ONE film for consideration for the International Feature Film category.
The country-selected film must be first released in the country of origin no earlier than January 1, 2022, and no later than November 30, 2022, and be first publicly exhibited for at least seven consecutive days in a commercial motion picture theater for the profit of the producer and exhibitor.
- Country-selected films that had a previously planned theatrical release but are initially made available through a reputable commercial streaming distribution service or video on demand may qualify for Awards consideration in the International Feature Film category for the 95th Academy Awards under these provisions:
- Provide to the Academy documentation (original document(s) and an English translation) of government-mandated theater/cinema closure dates, previously planned theatrical release and streaming distribution or video on demand agreements;
- Meet all other eligibility requirements.
- In order for films to more easily meet theatrical exhibition requirements, the Academy will allow films to qualify outside the country of origin, provided the film is theatrically exhibited outside of the United States and its territories for at least seven consecutive days in a commercial motion picture theater for paid admission.
- The International Feature Film Executive Committee will continue to evaluate all matters of rules and eligibility.
All dates and matters of rules and eligibility for the 95th Academy Awards are subject to change.
COMPLETE AWARD RULES
- Eligibility Period: The country-selected film must be first released in the country of origin no earlier than January 1, 2022, and no later than November 30, 2022.
- Selection Committee Information Deadline: Monday, August 15, 2022 (Please review <i>rules</i> for countries submitting for the first time or which have not submitted for the previous five years.)
- Film Submission Deadline: 5 p.m. PT on Monday, October 3, 2022