Austrian XML standard for electronic invoicing
ebInterface is the XML standard for electronic invoicing developed in Austria.
AUSTRIAPRO has developed this first Austrian XML-standard in cooperation with the Technical University Vienna (TU Wien) and leading Austrian ERP and accounting software companies. The standard has already been integrated in a growing number of widely used ERP/accounting software and is rapidly gaining acceptance throughout the Austrian business sector.
- a standardised document type for electronic invoices
- a “bottom–up” solution
- a standard based on widespread Internet technologie
- an organisational innovatio
- an open-source & cost-free solution for any kind of invoice issuer and recipien
- an Austrian-wide solution on the way to an international solution
The development of ebInterface continues, currently it is available in version 4.2. First steps of internationalisation on the technical level have already been taken
AUSTRIAPRO is the B2B standardization platform for Austria. The Association was founded in 1989 as an initiative of the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber (WKO). More than 90 Austrian enterprises, research institutions and public organizations are members of this cross-industry experts platform.
AUSTRIAPRO, c/o Wirtschaftskammer Österreich
Mag. Alexander Foidl
Wiedner Hauptstrasse 63
T +43 5 90 900-4365