Information on the modules
The Entrepreneur’s Skills Certificate® comprises four modules. Each module is concluded with a standardised examination and a certificate.
The content of module A is focused on basic concepts and fundamental economic relationships. Module A can be taken from school grade 7 upwards. Modules B, C and UP are offered from the upper secondary level onwards: module B deals with national economic content, module C outlines the foundations of business management. Each of these modules is concluded with its own online examination.
The concluding module UP is undertaken from grade 11 onwards. Module UP is concluded in Austria with a board examination at an office for master examinations of the chambers of commerce. If all of the four Entrepreneur’s Skills Certificate® examinations have been successfully passed, they replace the entrepreneur’s examination prescribed by law in Austria for regulated crafts and trades.
This is how I get my Entrepreneur’s Skills Certificate®Overview of the individual modules
Modul Ao Work environment
- National accounting
- Money and the value of money
- Budget and national finances
- Economic world - World economic
- In Europe
- From idea to market opportunity
- Focusing on the customer
- Enterprise organisation/governance
- Business Plan
- Introduction to accounting
- Administrative accounting - double entry accounting
Value added tax
- Taxatation of income and taxatation procedures
- Cost accounting in the enterprise
- Staff Costs
- The enterprise in day-to-day business