Representation of Interests
Actively shaping the economic backdrop in Austria
- The Economic Chamber Organisation is first and foremost obligated to defend its members’ interests.
- The Economic Chamber Organisation sets the agenda in representing the interests of Austrian business and successfully defends the interests of Austrian companies.
- The Economic Chamber Organisation is a leading force in policymaking at the level of industries and regions, as well as at national and EU level.
Supporting forward-looking developments
- The Economic Chamber Organisation is the first port of call for members who need information and advice.
- The Economic Chamber Organisation initiates, moderates and partners regional, national and global economic promotion activities for the benefit of the Austrian economy.
Professional preparation of expert knowledge for members
- The Economic Chamber Organisation is the most important training partner for the benefit of its members.
- The Economic Chamber Organisation actively spreads knowledge related to every facet of the economy; for this it uses cutting-edge, forward-looking technologies, media, methods and processes.
- The Economic Chamber Organisation makes sure that expert knowledge is available to its members anywhere in the world, around-the-clock and in a straightforward manner (e.g. via WKO.at).